Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I'm a 22 year old male. Is it necessary to ejaculate atleast once a week? How to avoid getting nocturnal emission?

I used to ejaculate 3 to sometimes 5 times a week when I started at age 11.Then I reduced it a little to 1 to 3 times a week. Guess what I'm skinny as a stick and my height and weight ratio is also stopped and now I'm 22 and thinking to stop masturbating and ejaculating even once a week. But Last week I tried this I didn't masturbate by watching ****(which is how masturbate) then at the end of this week I just watched 1 short intercourse **** video and boom I had a nocturnal emission today. What should I do?

Once a day is perfect. I try to ejaculate once a day at the most, during masturbation 

Once a day is better..........