Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I'm a 22 year old male. Is it necessary to ejaculate atleast once a week? How to avoid getting nocturnal emission?

I used to ejaculate 3 to sometimes 5 times a week when I started at age 11.Then I reduced it a little to 1 to 3 times a week. Guess what I'm skinny as a stick and my height and weight ratio is also stopped and now I'm 22 and thinking to stop masturbating and ejaculating even once a week. But Last week I tried this I didn't masturbate by watching ****(which is how masturbate) then at the end of this week I just watched 1 short intercourse **** video and boom I had a nocturnal emission today. What should I do?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Once a day is perfect. I try to ejaculate once a day at the most, during masturbation 

• 2 months ago

Once a day is better..........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.