Anonymous

Is it racist if I’m not attracted to black women?

I simply don’t find majority of black women attractive. They’re just not my type. I guess their physical attributes aren’t my thing. They don’t excite me and I don’t see myself being intimate with them. 

For me, physical attraction is important to be in a relationship.

I don't understand the context in how you're using the word racist. You will need to clarify. All in all, a person cannot detect what a stranger thinks, so your opinion and preferences are pointless.  

Possibly. Only because you don't understand what "black" looks like. Sure, there are certain features that stereotypically belong to people you'd call "black," but in reality it is you who decides a woman is "black" based on your limited biases.

So in reality you find certain features attractive and certain features unattractive.  But your opinion of a person's looks doesn't determine their race.

It is the racial determination that is based on nothing but personal bias and assumptions. This defines racism.

Nobody cares. What’s racist is you posting this every day. 

Nobody cares who you're attracted to why you gotta be telling us every damn day? 

I already know why, racism makes you come here and constantly post this cause you only tryna get a reaction from us, it's sad that you don't got better things to do 

No. You don’t have to force yourself to like them. It’s fine. You can date who you like.