Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

What does this mean Facebook?

You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.

We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.

To learn more about the reasons we disable accounts visit the Community Standards.

Before I deleted 3 accounts I have had over the last 10 years that I managed to dig up because I wanted to start fresh and new. Then I created a new Facebook account 60 days after deleting the other accounts. I got this message literally an hour after creating it.

Is this permanent and if so how can I use Facebook again? New phone number?

• Daniel

That Message means your Appeal was Denied Im Sorry but your Facebook Account is Gone you will not get it back 

If you want to make a new Account you will need a Brand New Email ID