Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How do I know if she will act the same after we are married?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Oh for sure, maybe both of you will change, for me it has been rough, after our first kid she said she wasn't going to blow me anymore, said she doesn't like it. 

• 1 month ago

How does she know YOU will act the same after marriage? Still making an effort to make her feel good about herself? Remembering to say "please" and "Thank you" instead of just accepting that is what she is supposed to do? Doing the little things for her that show you care? Forgetting to tell her how much you love her and why you do? Remembering to organise dates together? Helping her? 

Changes happen on BOTH sides. Just the chores of daily living, the reality of seemingly having already shared everything, can make life seem a bit too blah to generate romance and loving. 

You can help stop that by putting in an EQUAL amount of effort that you did in getting to know her, dating her, and getting to the point where you thought marriage is a great idea. If you don't do that, you can't really expect her to continue what  you have found too much of an effort to do, can you? 

• 1 month ago

You don't.  And she won't.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You date her for long enough to discuss all the behavioral traits that are important to you. You can do this in ways that don't come off as obnoxious with conversation openers like, "I hope we never lose the ability to laugh together" and things like that. You can never predict with full certainty what someone else's behavior will be in the future. But with enough bonding and communication you can make a pretty accurate educated guess. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • i + i
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

By not marrying her until you 

really, deeply, get to know her. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Watch how she treats other people--family, friends, and wait staff. Also, how does she handle it when things don't go as expected, such as weather getting in the way of plans or not getting an expected promotion. Is she resilient, recovers, and makes the best of things? Does she make you pay for her hair, nails, clothes, and car?   

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh, she will change alright, first thing is to start to control you, who you can see and talk to, what she wants not you.

• 2 months ago

You can't know that, as IT NEVER HAPPENS

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actions speak louder than words. Do her actions tell you she keeps promises, do her actions tell you she's submissive in the bedroom, do her actions tell you she's friendly and cooperative?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.