Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Nodding off when “tired” or not? ?

I think someone I know is on drugs (heroine) I only see this person maybe 3x a month I’ve noticed him nodding off in daylight... he is not showing any other signs of being extremely tired (not yawning or w/e)  I don’t know what to look for as in “track marks” but I didn’t see any.and . he has a history with heroine... 

He thinks I’m crazy and he is so tired because he’s working so much... but ... that’s exactly what he said last time he was using... 

Is there any other obvious signs of knowing if he’s just tired or on drugs? His pupils are always small because they are light colored 

A Heroine is a female character of worthy note with at least one admirable quality. The drug is Heroin. Maybe he has a medical condition that causes him to nod off unless he's being actively stimulated in some way. Narcolepsy is not an uncommon condition.  When someone is wasted on Heroin, they well may "nod off" but not any old which time... it'd be quite soon after the dose. 

Simple is his "hours of working" matched by his income? If so he IS doing the hard yards to provide for you and his family and could be genuinely tired.  If not, THEN maybe you do have something to be suspicious of. 

• i + i

Not all heroin abuse involves shooting up. 

Regardless, heroin 'nods' are very different 

from those of someone who is simply tired. 

he might have a medical problem he needs to see his doctor about