staff asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What is this movie?

It came on Comet around a month ago, think it's a horror film. It had a guy wearing a football helmet and cape with someone holding the cape behind him as they left a garage. They were prancing about and I think the main guy with the helmet had a broom or stick in his hand. I think later in the film they were fighting a monster or something, either a vampire or werewolf in a room. That's all I can remember

I googled part of your question, and the only answer I found was the movie "Cloak and Dagger" with Henry Thomas(E.T.)   and Dabney Coleman.