Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is a veiny penis normal?

I’m 16 and my penis is really veiny when I’m hard. The veins are really huge and all over my shaft. I’ve seen some of my friends in the locker room and none of them have a penis like this. Is it bad?

It is normal, girls love it, and there are condoms that are textured to feel that same way, and sex toys are also made with bumps and ridges 

• ron h

I dunno why some dix are veiny, but it's pretty common.   I think my dik is manly looking: There's a big vein on top that kind of branches down the sides.  I'm confident that you're not looking really close at the other men's dix AND few (if any) of them are hard when they change or shower.

Should adults be giving a 16  year old tips on appreciating a veiny penis?

Its very normal.

naww you gtot a mf desieas my husband harold for 70 years has no veins and he has been lying on the couch for 3 years now he smells really bad and there are bugs crawling on him idk why he hasnt showered or eatin dinna hes just been sittin there for years straight i check his balls and penis and they have no veins and theyre purple and they look like they rotting **** wait i thinks dead LOL

that is totally normal, both girls and boys would love that.

Stop staring at your friend's erect penis.

good for you especially if the size is 6 inch plus

Bad no. Normal for you.

i would ask your doctor about it

• Mike G

I'm afraid it needs to be amputated.