Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Imagine if Saint-Maximin played for an attack team like Leeds?

He'd be one of the best players in the league imo he just can't do much at Newcastle. A talent like him deserves better. For his sake he should hope Newcastle get relegated so they have to sell him

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

yep, well not sure i mentioned it here, but he despite the balance of our team, was a player i wanted us to sign, i'm amazed actually he's still at toon, can't see that lasting much longer, although Zaha never did leave Palace, as everybody was sure he would,.i think everyteam is well aware of how good he is, which might not be so bad for toon, as it could spark of a bidding war,   but yeah they really do look a different team whenever he's included..

EDIT   Is @August being sarcastic or what? lol, never heard of him?, i'll bet you he's seen him though regardless..lol...edit 2,   a whites fan i know, says he would be a dream signing and would help take them to another level, i was inclined to agree..

Football one game ONE name

LFCYNWA

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sorry Ryan but i have never heard of him,probably because he has done so little there. Leeds' priority is a replacement for Phillips  

• Adam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If he's good enough why hasn't he been bought already by a better team? Newcastle are a selling club. I don't think he has the all around game to play for a top club or the sort of team bielsa puts out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.