Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

bettyb
Lv 5
bettyb asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

What original movie should their be a sequel or prequel too? Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Deep Rising (1998) and Dawn of the Dead (2004). They both have very open endings that should have a sequel.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A prequel to both Star Wars Episode 1 (how Yoda and Emperor Palpatine developed and the very beginning of Jedi and Siths; but not from Disney, please) and The Hobbit (how Sauron developed)

• 1 month ago

Should have been a sequel to Death Machine.Little known cult classic.

https://youtu.be/rZ2DkxXbQ1Y

• 1 month ago

I'd like to see a sequel to beetlejuice because I want to see Michael Keaton in that role again, they've been teasing it for years and it's time to deliver.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ex Machina. It could be like a Frankenstein movie, a relative of Nathan has inherited his house and work shop and finds his records/notes and decides to build another Ava. The new one could go in search of the original Ava. 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A Boy and His Dog, What will happen to his girlfriend ?

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some of my favorites that I think would benefit from a well-done sequel:

- Brave (in my opinion one of the best Disney animated films ever, I'm sure she can unwisely stick herself into yet another very difficult situation...)

- Doctor Dolittle (the original musical, not those Eddie Murphy movies that didn't even pretend to follow the books)

- Lost Horizon - yeah, a lot of people don't like this one, but I saw it as a kid and thought it was great

- When Worlds Collide - even though (again) the movie didn't do the novel justice, there is a sequel novel, and if they followed it more-or-less exactly...

- The Sword in the Stone - another great Disney classic, though the "sequel" novel isn't really a sequel, it's still astoundingly well-written, and if the novel were followed in a three - or better yet, six - part "-logy", it would be pretty remarkable

(unlike the typical movie, Disney followed the extremely humorous novel fairly closely, mostly making omissions rather than huge sweeping alterations that we typically see in book-based movies)

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There not their. Gone With the Wind should have had a sequel.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.