Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

My Facebook friend has his first/last day of high school listed on his profile. How come I don’t have that option except when I post my job?

FYI, if I post my college, it gives me the option to put the start and end date.  But when I click “save,” it doesn’t show the dates, but instead just the graduation year.

When I post my high school, it doesn’t give me that option, even though that’s displayed on my friend’s profile.  

• Daniel

Probably Because when he did that it was on a Different Facebook Version the Latest Facebook Version Probably does not Display that anymore