Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

Can a wear a jacket for a school I never went to?

My job sells jackets with the name of the local high school on them that look really cool and they marked them down 50% today. I really want one, but I'm not sure what to say if someone asks if I went to that high school as I graduated 10 years ago in another state. What should I say? Is it weird or is it okay? The jackets look really really cool.

If you want it buy it.

I can't see wanting to wear a high school jacket as an adult but to each their own.

If someone asks you simply say, I moved here after high school but like to support the local schools.

Why not. 

Who is stopping you?

There is no reason for anyone to stop you.

I do that too.

there is no law against it.

• Amy

You say "no, I just like their jackets" and then they think you're weird.