?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

If  you were the wcw Booker how would of you handle Goldberg streak?

I would of had the nwo beat him up backstage. So Goldberg loses his temper calling out Bisoch with profanity. This is Kayfabe so this could sanction him and strip the belt. Like Andre the Giant. Have a toroument but exclude him from it as punishment. The winner a heel would play keep away by not letting him challenge for the belt. Eventually they would meet Hogan at the end of the match takes a spear but the nwo pulls him from the ring he loses by countout but keeps the belt. He then goes on to say you have your chance but failed. If I give you a chance I have to give everyone a chance. The head of wcw say that a great idea  30 man battle royal for the belt. In the battle royal the nmo teams up against Goldberg and he is elimated from the outside being pulled over the ropes. That way his single streak is still intact He comes up strong 

• ?

I'd have booked him to become cocky and arrogant and turn heel without ending the streak. Them build a baby-face to beat him for it

Would of hit him with a bookend, did a spinaroonie, covered his áss for the three count and win, now can you dig that sucka 

I wouldn't have booked Bill Goldberg strong period and would've focused on guys that could actually wrestle.

"He coud wrestle Hogan had just as many moves as Goldberg"

Someone never watched Hogan in Japan.