Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Gerri R asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Im addicted to "masturbation". I do it everyday. How can i stop and break the addiction?

Everyday, I have been jerking off at least twice. Sometimes 3 times!

I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. Now, everyday I wake up with an erection. I know "morning wood", as it's called, is normal. Not all men have an erection when they wake up. But, it happens to a lot of us. I have never had a Wet Dream. But, I've tried to make myself have one about girls. It didn't work!

I usually wakeup really hard. Then, I grab my cellphone or iPad and lookup cute girls, with and without clothes on. I end up having hand sex with myself for about Two hrs or more!

Then, I do it again at night!

I just woke up a few minutes ago and again, I am hard as a rock and I'm very aroused! I have a strong urge to jerk off! How can I break the addiction? Is there a group like a Alcoholics Anonymous meeting or something? Masturbation Anonymous or something. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about this in a group meeting though.

I am really horny and hard right now!

Have you (men and women both) had this problem? My sexual urge is pretty strong! How did you stop if you had this problem?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Wear sandpaper gloves at all times to remind yourself to break this habit.

• 1 month ago

It’s perfectly fine to masturbate 3 times a day

• 1 month ago

Marriage, or find a prostitute or find a girlfriend! Moreover try to be busy in useful thing!!!

• 1 month ago

Hook up with an ugly girl or two.  They will appreciate any attention you can give.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't stop. Masturbation is normal and not unhealthy in any way. The only reason not to masturbate would be if went against your religious beliefs, if you even have any.

• 1 month ago

Go to therapy, read Carnes book Out of the Shadows, or go to online s-group, if your life is unmanageable and you want to stop but you can't. Lust is optional.    

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's natural, if you had a partner you would be at it like rabbits.

What's the problem?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Remember everytime you do it you release 1000 quarters of rich blood.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no reason to stop, it's 100% normal.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cut back to once per day

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.