Gerri R asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Im addicted to "masturbation". I do it everyday. How can i stop and break the addiction?

Everyday, I have been jerking off at least twice. Sometimes 3 times!

I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. Now, everyday I wake up with an erection. I know "morning wood", as it's called, is normal. Not all men have an erection when they wake up. But, it happens to a lot of us. I have never had a Wet Dream. But, I've tried to make myself have one about girls. It didn't work!

I usually wakeup really hard. Then, I grab my cellphone or iPad and lookup cute girls, with and without clothes on. I end up having hand sex with myself for about Two hrs or more!

Then, I do it again at night!

I just woke up a few minutes ago and again, I am hard as a rock and I'm very aroused! I have a strong urge to jerk off! How can I break the addiction? Is there a group like a Alcoholics Anonymous meeting or something? Masturbation Anonymous or something. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about this in a group meeting though.

I am really horny and hard right now!

Have you (men and women both) had this problem? My sexual urge is pretty strong! How did you stop if you had this problem?

Wear sandpaper gloves at all times to remind yourself to break this habit.

It’s perfectly fine to masturbate 3 times a day

Marriage, or find a prostitute or find a girlfriend! Moreover try to be busy in useful thing!!!

Hook up with an ugly girl or two.  They will appreciate any attention you can give.

Don't stop. Masturbation is normal and not unhealthy in any way. The only reason not to masturbate would be if went against your religious beliefs, if you even have any.

Go to therapy, read Carnes book Out of the Shadows, or go to online s-group, if your life is unmanageable and you want to stop but you can't. Lust is optional.    

It's natural, if you had a partner you would be at it like rabbits.

What's the problem?

Remember everytime you do it you release 1000 quarters of rich blood.

• Mike G

There's no reason to stop, it's 100% normal.

• ?

cut back to once per day