Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any way to improve mp3 sound quality of ?

There is a video on YouTube that has a performance of an artist covering a song during an awards show, the problem is that it was recorded with someone’s phone while they were watching there tv. The date of the performance and the television network it aired on is all provided with the video , but the song and video exist nowhere on the internet but on this YouTube video. I have taken the MP3 from the song and I would like to try and make it sound more like a studio quality or higher quality version of the song for my own personal listening. I have tinkered with programs like audacity before but never to do anything like this . Is there anyway I can achieve this using this program , or with another one ? The major problem with the sound is it is muffle / sounds far away . So it may need amplification. Any suggestions?  

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.