Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can't find what this is for... Can you help? ?

This goes on my kitchen door. I know it's a blind set up but I've never seen it before. Could you point me in the right direction to find such blinds for my door? Thank you in advance. 

Attachment image

6 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    If your home is in any of the below areas, consider contacting Veteran Blinds. They are specialized in doing so. 

    1. Avon

    2. Brownsburg

    3. Carmel

    4. Fishers

    5. Greenwood

    6. Location

    7. Indianapolis

    8. Noblesville

    9. Plainfield

    10. Westfield

    11. Zionsville

    Phone number: +1 317-900-9449


  • 2 months ago

    When you buy blinds, they come with the appropriate hanging hardware. Therefore, you will need to remove the old hardware that is currently on the door and toss it or otherwise recycle it for a future project.

  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    They are not going to fit a different blind. Take them out and toss them. New blinds come with the hardware that fits them.

    Or go with curtains

  • 2 months ago

    I can't really see what they are in that photo. They look like brackets for a blind, but can't say what kind or size. It really doesn't matter, anyway. Buy whatever blinds you like and then get the hardware for that kind, if it doesn't come with the blinds as it usually does.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Just ordinary clips. Unscrew them. New blinds come with fittings.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I would forget those fittings. Any blind you buy will come with associated fittings. You can buy roller blinds or venetian blinds both of which can usually be trimmed to size if required.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.