Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tyler asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How can I get people to feel my pain?

I’ve been trying to get people to know what it feels like to be hurt, to not being treated nicely or to know how I truly Feel. but most people say,

-“it’s your life.”

-“Screw them”

-“just move on”

I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why do people need to feel your pain, how selfish must you be?

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just remember, everyone has their own pain to bear. You aren't the only one in pain.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Without empathy it’s hard to create deep emotional connections with other individuals.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No matter how hard you try, you can never make people who are not empathetic understand the pain you feel inside, because they have never experienced the feeling of emotional pain, so they can’t understand it. Everything that hurts you emotionally does not hurt them in any way, they are like robots that were not built to experience the feelings and emotions that people with empathy experience. As an empathic person, I feel everything that other people feel to the point of feeling those emotions myself. I know what it’s like to feel so alone with everything you're feeling on the inside and to have no one who understands what you feel, so I just want you to know that you're not alone because there are other empathic people like us out there in the world. Type #empath on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and reach out to those people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

People already know.

These people are not your friends.

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're mistaken if you think other people dont know what those things feel like. Its part of life, and once you understand that, you'll understand why people are telling you to move on

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So stop wasting your time by trying to make them "feel" what you feel. They don't care. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh I'm sorry you feel that way. People are jerks, only when it happens to them, they will relate. You can always seek therapy as a way to vent and let out whatever happened to you. We've all been there somehow, I wish you are able to get over this obstacle, and I hope you feel better soon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.