Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How long more until Commie Harris takes over the White House ?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell us who you are referring to.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR ARE WE TOO LATE.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As soon as Biden keels over while being spoon fed his breakfast applesauce.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

She's not a commie but you sound like a Nazi. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Four more years.

• 1 month ago

Dear JCAK ***! TRUMP has nearly NO experienbe with CONGRESS and has a BAD RAP for his GENUINE MISDEEDS! He si an EGO MANICA and even belives teh LIES he tells About HIMSELF and HIS MO is putting EBVERYONE DOWN Around him! His ONLY REALa ccomplic=shment IS FIRING EVERYONE that disAgrees with him! A NEO HITLER he charged us ALL fro FAKE PRICEY PARADES and somehow got US to pay MILLIONS for GOLF COURSE repairs! HE is RIDICULOUS and I had NIGHTMARES that he woulTRY to put his FACE on MT<> RUSHMORE! The EGO MANIAC that he is !hE in REALITY has doen NOTHING for ANYONE! PHARMA continues to RULE over us! He wanted to CANCEl teh POST OFFICE so peoplo coudn NOT VOTE away from him! HE is a TOTAL FERK WEED and ToTALLY DECEPTIVE! KAMAL has MANY great accomplishments! LOOK into LIFE magazien or type TRUMP LAWSUITS in t your COMPUTER or SAMRT PHONE! You willbe BUSY for HOURS! KAMAL rackled teh ILLEGAL BANKS and EXTRA CHARGIN FEES on BANKS that mAke BANKER RICH and the rest of us POOR! SHe tackled MANY issues that have GREAT oputcomes ! I FEAR a bit for BIDEN;s AGE< but TRUMP is a SENIL OLD LADY already and his adea of WINNING is DISTORTIN GREALTIY in his fAb=vora dn CAUSING havoc in teh WHTIE HOUSE and around th e WORLD1 OBAMA saaved our REPUTATION and TRUMP DUMPED IT away AGAIN! WE NOW owe nearly40 TRILLION DOLLARS to CHINA as OUR economy and HEALT collapses AROUND US ALL! GET REAL and SEE the TRUTH!  Nearly EIGHT member in my family have had COVID-A( and TRUMP does NOT even know what the "19" stand for! he even puts down his OWN vice president, another MORON! WHO would want to BE president ANYWAYS! TRUMO is a BI POLAR jack *** with a FALSE sense OF POWER! TRUMP klAWAUIST are STIL GOING ON TODAY and TRUNMP tried to HIDE himself witha FALSE PRESIDENCY that RUINED us MORE aevery day! WORKED LATELY?/ EVERYON Eis SICK or getting SICK! JBO MARKEST are NOT great an theECONOMY is IN another depression! WHERE are thigns GREAT AGAIN! The HOODS are STILL fearsoe and CRIME is everywhere! The WALL WE all PAID for has COLLAPSED as we LIOSE one agin OUR GRIP on things! DO NTO DRINJK CLOROXL TRuST ME! WHAT a MORON with ZERO education and only his MONEY to hide behind! NEARLye everything he has DONE hs been a HUGE LIE adn PEOLLE are LOSIGN their families DAILY! HE belongs ins CAGE where we can ALL throw ROCKS and SHO#ES at him! A HOLE supreme has LOST his RULE! WhA, WHA, WhA! TRUMMP is the PRESIDENT of DEATH! NEARLY 400,000 lives lost for NOTHING as he PARTIES on his GOLF COURSES and does NOTHING ELSE! SEE the TRUTH and LIVE WITH IT! BIDEN at least has MORALS and a EXPERIENCE with CONGRESS and Keeping his BALANCE! READ up about KAMALA and even read ACCOMPLISHMENTS of OBAMA to get a REAL look at things! HIS ATTITUDES are ENFURIAT! and I am SO RELIEVED that I wil NOT get any more TURMP PROPAGNADA onmy smart phone! He awas a LOSER to beginwith! ANd NOW he has RELEASED KWAMI as well! ANOTHER NEO jack ***! When wil it ALL END?  and HOW wil it end??? I jsu tLOVE knowing my TAX DOLLAR is REFRESHING his ****** GOLF COURSES while PEOPLE are DYING daily! It;s Like NERO FIDDLING while ROME burned DOWN! Event eh WHTIE HOUSE RIOT is about the SAME THING! JACK *** ruled TOO LONG< to ME!

• 2 months ago

By July Harris will be the president.  Biden will be well on his way to destroying the economy & Harris will be there to complete the job.  Look at all the damage Biden has done in 1 month (Gas prices out of site, 83,000 people fired, the stock market well on it's way down).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She's not a communist, neither is Biden. Educate yourself before you risk further embarrassment! 

• 2 months ago

Kamala Harris was a prosecuting attorney in Oakland before being elected California's Attorney General.  She never showed any signs in these offices of supporting Marxist legal theories.  Where is your evidence for your description of her?

• 2 months ago

With the Syrian bombing we feel the grip of the 25th Amendment tightening.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.