Could you tell me the REAL reason why these TV series ended?

Not being American, some news I have are fakes.

Maybe you, living in the USA, know the reality better.

1) Dr House

2) The Big Bang Theory

3) Gilmore Girls (2000-2007, excluding the remake in 2016)

4) Everwood

I would like to add: a few years after their demise, was there ever any chance of a reboot? Do you think there may be reboots in the future or has it been too many years now?

Most tv shows end because either the ratings falter or because the creators don't want to produce them any more. 

The only one of these that I know for sure is Big Bang Theory.  That show was still doing well in the ratings, but star Jim Parsons, who played Sheldon, wanted to move on from the show (and I guess was no longer under contract).  I guess the creators felt that the show couldn't go one without Sheldon so Parson's decision to exit basically resulted in it getting cancelled. 

• ?

Big Bang Theory:  Jim Parsons said he had enough and had nothing more to add to his character

House:  the creator was running out of rare diseases and Hugh Laurie said that his character having to walk with a limp was affecting his personal health.

Often times the actors that work on shows get sick of doing them.