Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is the band Journey so good?

Update:

I was feeling down but then I saw journey and clicked play on spotify and now my mood is charged positively.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

because they write great songs, have great musicians and a great singer, plus their music is likable 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Was it the original Journey with Steve Perry, or his replacement,  Arnel Pineda. He sounds like Steve, and he has a wonderful voice. I grew up listening to Journey.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They were talented musicians with a great lead singer. Their songs are relatable to people - they sing about feelings. Steve Perry was a wonderful front man - I was watching Journey on youtube the other day. I loved them in the 80's and still love them today.

• Smiley
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I never cared for them after Steve Perry joined. I prefer the first three Journey albums (pre-Perry) released 1975-77. Excellent hard prog rock. Sort of a continuation of what Neal Schon (guitars) and Gregg Rolie (keyboards/lead vocals) were doing with Santana up to their departure of that band in early 1973.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Journey's kind of overrated. I could never get into their music.

• 2 months ago

Funny... I was just listening to them yesterday.   A lot of great songs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.