Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump called Joe Biden "the Worst candidate in US history"... does he feel the same after losing by 8 million votes & 73 electoral votes?

biden directly contributed to getting americans killed needlessly by lying about benghazi and fast and furious.  there IS no comparison.

Trump proved himself to be a liar and a fraud so many times I don't know how anyone can even listen to him anymore.  He was all so obvious about his lies too, he began in July 2020 to insinuate that the only way he would lose the election is if it was stolen, fraud committed, etc etc.  He added another lie by saying that mail in ballots were full of fraud when in fact he himself used mail in ballots for elections, he stated there is a difference between absentee ballots and mail in ballots when in fact they are the same.  He tried over and over again to instill doubt in the election system because he knew, he knew he didn't have enough to win the popular vote because he lost the popular vote in 2016.  Liars don't change their spots they just continue and tell another lie as proven by his over 35 thousand lies he told during his four years of being in power.  Everything he said was a lie, even when a recorded lie was played in front of him of what he said on national TV he would say I didn't say that.  I can't believe that over 70 million people were asleep at the wheel and voted for him anyway.    

If people actually think the election was legitimate & honest, they are nuts.

Feelings are for regular people. Trump isn't.

• FitWit

Yet most people in the world consider trump to be one of the worst people in history. trump is a proven liar coward draft dodger fraud sexual predator adulterer immoral immature narcissistic fat orange moron criminal embarrassment. Remove the orange stain Republicans if you ever want to win again. I am one of over 10 million Never trump Republicans. We voted for Biden this time. If you don’t dump don the con, we will vote for your opponents next time in all political races.

You don't seriously think Biden got the most votes in US history..... come'on man

That OLD man is entitled.   How about himself for the last for years?

I’m not sure why he would change his mind, you can watch joe perform. 

• ?

I'm still holding to my prediction that Biden will not make it the full 4 years. I believe he will step down and give Kamala the limelight she needs to win in 2024.

Biden's approval rating is at 58% while Trump never achieved 50% in his entire Presidency. Trump always projects his insecurities when he bashes others cause he knows he was the worst candidate in history, obviously.