What do you all think about The Big Show joining AEW?

The Big Show is 49 years old, so I don't see him wrestling in AEW for a long period time. At the end if the day, his body is breaking down from numerous injuries. But I think it will be something interesting to see unfold. We haven't seen Big Show wrestle for another company in 22 years. I do wonder what they're doing to do with him? I'm going to assume they're going to use him as a monster heel dominating his opponents in a matter of seconds.

• ?

I did not see it coming, but it was not as big of as a shock as when Sting joined AEW..

• Tmess2

I think AEW is starting to fall into the trap that WCW and TNA fell into.  In an effort to get bigger, they are bringing in old stars that have name recognition.  But if you start becoming the senior tour, your young talent will jump ship to WWE and you will quickly be seen as a combination of "has beens" and "not quite ready for prime time."

He’s commentating but they really are trying to turn it into wcw 2021 🙄

I heard hes just going to be a commentator, not a wrestler

• ?

Aaaaaaawe aeeeeeeeew your pick

• ?

This sounds stupid but Big Show leaving WWE and joining AEW doesn't really impact either show from a wrestling standpoint. The in-ring product won't be diminished or enhanced immediately. It's the statement of intent from AEW. Most seen Big Show as a WWE lifer now. By signing someone like him away from WWE, AEW is basically setting its stall welcoming other big names. Now if they got someone like a Reigns or a Cena it would be less of a shock and both now know AEW is willing to compete for the big names. If AEW Wants to compete it had to make a statement like this. Well done for doing so.

AEW is literally wCw, I mean The Big Show must have seen something to leave WWE after 22 years but still.  

I'd laugh and say he should fight Sting.  between them they're well over a hundred years old.  but the thing is the highest rated WWE shows are when they bring in the old fogies .  so maybe they know what theyre doing.