Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will Alexei Navalny ever be seen alive again once he reaches Mr Putin's Gulag? Does he want to become a Martyr to the cause?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Probably not (be seen alive).  I don't understand why he returned to Russia.   I don't know, but I'd imagine he wanted more than to become a martyr.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm sure he didn't want to become a martyr ,but he knew that was a definite probability. 

• 2 months ago

Putin can never let him out again, because if he does, Navalny will become a popular leader like Mandela or someone and defeat Putin. 

Navalny is extremely brave and must be nuts going back knowing he is likely to be imprisoned and probably killed. He could have applied for asylum in Germany and stayed there. 

• 2 months ago

Who knows? What really matters is if the movement he leaves behind continue to use unconventional tactics to fight Putin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.