Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

What's the worst body odor you ever smelled?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There was a homeless guy that came down from the mountain occasionally in Orange County.  Clearly he never showered.  His hair was matted and tangled.  I could smell him from a block away and my nose is not all that good.  He'd probably kill my wife with odor alone.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a Bunch of Muslim, women in Saudi Arabia I worked there and 6 other Muslim countries and had to manoeuvre my way through a Gaggle of Islamic women in Burkhas the smell was the worst ever I always believed the Rose Bowl  Sewer system was bad But that was Roses compared to their women

the next the worst smell was on the New York Metro at 1800 Hrs

On Friday One stop and i had to get to the surface so i could breath

How do people Live like that

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

a girl with a yeast infection between her legs , real turn off .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The one coming from Yahoo Global Warming.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A person with a stinky feet issue.  I knew a guy, years ago, who has this.  No matter how many times, in a day, he changed his socks and let his feet air out - they still stunk.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In ROTC summer training, one guy in my squad didn't shower after morning PT to the point is was bad just having to stand or march next to him.

We physically picked him up and put him in the shower and told him, in no uncertain terms, that he was going to shower every day after morning PT.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The one coming from Yahoo Global Warming.

• 2 months ago

Other than a skunk. This person that lived in an old folks home. It wasn't him so much, as the home itself.

I visited people in these homes a lot. They all have that 'old peoples smell.'

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Myself when I was 29 and had been seriously ill with a ruptured appendix that almost killed me multiple times.  I did not shower or bathe for about a month.  I had tubes and wires and incisions, etc. so it was not possible.

When I became well enough to be aware I was amazed at the smell...

Lv 7
    2 months ago

There was a guy I went to highschool with, and he was very large. He smelled like onions and straight up funky booty...just that butt smell. It was nasty. Let's just put it this way: I felt badly for anyone that had to sit anywhere near him, because you could smell him sitting in the farthest possible seat away. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.