Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

What's the worst body odor you ever smelled?

• JimZ

There was a homeless guy that came down from the mountain occasionally in Orange County.  Clearly he never showered.  His hair was matted and tangled.  I could smell him from a block away and my nose is not all that good.  He'd probably kill my wife with odor alone.  

a Bunch of Muslim, women in Saudi Arabia I worked there and 6 other Muslim countries and had to manoeuvre my way through a Gaggle of Islamic women in Burkhas the smell was the worst ever I always believed the Rose Bowl  Sewer system was bad But that was Roses compared to their women

the next the worst smell was on the New York Metro at 1800 Hrs

On Friday One stop and i had to get to the surface so i could breath

How do people Live like that

• ?

a girl with a yeast infection between her legs , real turn off .

The one coming from Yahoo Global Warming.

• L

A person with a stinky feet issue.  I knew a guy, years ago, who has this.  No matter how many times, in a day, he changed his socks and let his feet air out - they still stunk.

In ROTC summer training, one guy in my squad didn't shower after morning PT to the point is was bad just having to stand or march next to him.

We physically picked him up and put him in the shower and told him, in no uncertain terms, that he was going to shower every day after morning PT.

Other than a skunk. This person that lived in an old folks home. It wasn't him so much, as the home itself.

I visited people in these homes a lot. They all have that 'old peoples smell.'

Myself when I was 29 and had been seriously ill with a ruptured appendix that almost killed me multiple times.  I did not shower or bathe for about a month.  I had tubes and wires and incisions, etc. so it was not possible.

When I became well enough to be aware I was amazed at the smell...

• .

There was a guy I went to highschool with, and he was very large. He smelled like onions and straight up funky booty...just that butt smell. It was nasty. Let's just put it this way: I felt badly for anyone that had to sit anywhere near him, because you could smell him sitting in the farthest possible seat away.