Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

What would you do if one day all the world leaders started laughing one day and told us covid was all a joke from the beginning?

Imagine they said: "The patients in hospital wearing the spacesuit breathing apparatus you see on TV telling us how they can't breathe- actors who were in on it. The vaccine we made you take- it's just a dud. We got you good haha!"

Update:

"So how do they explain the 500,000 dead Americans?"

By recording everyone who has been tested positive for the virus within a month of their death as a "covid death", that's how.

For example, if a man is tested postivie for the virus then a week later is hit by a train, they would record him as a "covid death".

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I'd ask said person to explain the piles of dead bodies I've been moving for the last year...

• 2 months ago

So how do they explain the 500,000 dead Americans?  Most of us know at least one person who has died from the virus.

I am not aware of anyone who claims the virus is a hoax and not real.  What they claim is that the virus is no more dangerous then the annual flus or other illness that we see just about every year.  And that the measures being taken to contain the spread are a hoax.  They are/were being done to cripple the economy and turn people against the occupant of the White House at that time.  

Interesting that the vaccine appeared within a month of Biden winning the election.  And that infection rates have been dropping for the last six weeks.  And states like New York and California are now opening things back up.  Many states (including the one were I live) have decided to reopen schools.

So either this whole thing was a hoax and once Trump was out of office they no longer need it and can end it.  Or Trump did the right thing, had the right policies to develop vaccines at "warp speed" and is responsible for ending the pandemic with days before he left office.

Which is it?  Was Trump right?  Or was this all a hoax?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.