Dizzy lightheaded night ?

Felt dizzy laying down so got up and then lost balance a little. Room was very warm, felt congested and I'd had 3 glasses of wine last night but I'm absolutely terrified it's a brain tumor. It's currently 4am and I've got myself up and about and on my own so freaking out even more. This happened twice and second time I tested it, happens if get out of bed quickly. 

There are many reasons who this could be happening. Most of them are far less serious than a brain tumor. Low blood pressure, vertigo, and syncope are possibilities. Are you sure you weren't drunk? Best thing to do would be not to search your symptoms online and get more terrified. Instead you should talk to your doctor and he can provide the real answer. 

• JimTom

low blood sugar/pressure, eat and drink something an hour before bed. another thing it could well be is dehydration (probably from the wine) or also could be caffeine in your system drink a glass of water in the lead up to bed time. Alcohol can make you feel congested or have a headache, combine that with a very warm room and yeah youre gonna feel awful. try going without wine for a couple days. best of luck