Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which drawing tablet whould I get?

I'm trying to decide on which brand and model I should choose between an Aibency Bosto BT-16HDT portable and the XP-PEN Artist 12, since the price range of both a pretty close to each other, and to be honest it's my budget for a drawing table with screen I could maaaaybe push for another 80-100$ if you recommend me another brand with similar specs.

The things that worry me about it, is that with Bosto I've heard lots of people say that it has no durability and that customer service of the company is bad when it comes to repairs and such, whereas the XP-Pen has mixed reviews on the same stuff, some a glowing but others are super bad.

If someone who has experience with both brands can help me I would appreciate it a lot please.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.