Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Will trump even make it to 2024?

He is like 90 with cholesterol off the roof chowing down cheeseburger s and Diet Coke.

Sure BIDEN is older but atleast he takes care of his health ... Biden is in way better shape and trump 

That's a very good question. Very likely he will have either major debilitating or fatal stroke or anseries of strokes like my mother had with a final fatal stroke. Or a heart attack. 

My mother knew FDR would probably not complete a 4th term. That is why she did NOT vote for him in 1946. 

• ?

He will probably out live all of us. God save Trump!

That's unknowable. I'm flattered you think my opinion could accurately predict the future but I'm just a human. However, my opinion considers trump America's biggest threat. I have tons of facts behind that.

• User

Hard to say

but

he can afford top medical care

and (probably for that reason)

the wealthy typically have a much higher average life expectancy

than others.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2016/04/for...

• Jeff D

Don't be a drama llama.  Trump is 74.

But yes, he's old and he might not make it to 2024.  Of course, Joe Biden is even older and I think his prospects of making it to 2024 are even less.

You got his age wrong and pretend to know his cholesterol numbers. 

Other than speculations to insult with, what do you have?