Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WWE asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

who’s a better wrestler The Rock or Bo Dallas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

The Rock is the better wrestler.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is going to sound stupid but go with me. The Rock wasn't fantastic in the ring. If you stripped away the charisma the rock had and the showmanship, I'd argue Bo Dallas is arguably better in ring focusing only on move-set (the real technical wrestling). However The Rock compensated for his lack of technical skill by incorporating the showmanship into it. The people's elbow for anyone else, actually even for the rock, is the most ridiculous move in wrestling. Yet because it's so over the top and fits the character, the reaction the rock gets from that is bigger than virtually any technical classic match will ever hit. The Rock was superb in controlling a crowd and getting people invested into his character. That's what wrestling is about at the end of the day, entertaining people. And on that, The Rock is one of if not the best ever...

• 2 months ago

It’s clearly Bo Dallas like I can count on my hands how many wins he had throughout his career. Can’t say the same for the rock now can we 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Bo lieve .........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

In-ring Bo Dallas (Taylor Rotunda)

On the Mic The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
  • User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's like asking: who's a better fighter pilot...

Richard Gere or David Keith?

• Spyro
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't know if you are trolling, or just trying to get a bunch of answers and seein' their reactions. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.