WWE asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

who’s a better wrestler The Rock or Bo Dallas?

• ?

The Rock is the better wrestler.

• ?

This is going to sound stupid but go with me. The Rock wasn't fantastic in the ring. If you stripped away the charisma the rock had and the showmanship, I'd argue Bo Dallas is arguably better in ring focusing only on move-set (the real technical wrestling). However The Rock compensated for his lack of technical skill by incorporating the showmanship into it. The people's elbow for anyone else, actually even for the rock, is the most ridiculous move in wrestling. Yet because it's so over the top and fits the character, the reaction the rock gets from that is bigger than virtually any technical classic match will ever hit. The Rock was superb in controlling a crowd and getting people invested into his character. That's what wrestling is about at the end of the day, entertaining people. And on that, The Rock is one of if not the best ever...

It’s clearly Bo Dallas like I can count on my hands how many wins he had throughout his career. Can’t say the same for the rock now can we 

• ?

Bo lieve .........

In-ring Bo Dallas (Taylor Rotunda)

On the Mic The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
  • User

That's like asking: who's a better fighter pilot...

Richard Gere or David Keith?

• Spyro

I don't know if you are trolling, or just trying to get a bunch of answers and seein' their reactions.