Have you seen these TV shows and their genres? If so, what do you recommend next?

Murdoch Mysteries, Grantchester, Father Brown, Doctor Blake, Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie, .... I find the lead has a certain way about how he comes across his findings...

Warehouse 13, Fringe, Haven, Librarians, Eureka.. anything of this kind of entertainment?

I have Googled these shows and have looked myself. I'm just wondering if someone out there may know of something not so common they can recommend.

The only one I ever saw , was Warehouse 13.....which I really, really liked.....and then of course, they cancelled it .

There was another show,  called  "Forever" ....which struck me as having real potential,  and a good cast....and then of course,  after  just 1 season and not giving it a chance......they cancelled it on a cliff hanger. ---which enraged many fans of the show. 

There was some talk of another network picking it up,  and continuing it, but of course, those things are always just talk and no action. 

For a straight up mystery show, try Midsomer Murders.  It's the most straight-laced mystery thing you could ask for.  Poirot is in the same vein.

Monk would a little lighter and more fun, balancing comedy with the Sherlock Holmes super-detective aesthetic.  Psych is along the same vein as Monk.  

Veronica Mars has alot of detective aspects, but bends genres and gets into teen drama and comedy as well.

Also, which Sherlock did you watch?  The modern Benedict Cumberbatch one or the classic Jeremy Britt one?  If you've seen one, try the other.  The modern one is much less faithful, transplanting the spirit of Sherlock into the modern world, but the Jeremy Britt one is incredibly faithful to the books.

For the shows in the 2nd paragraph, you're looking for lighter sci-fi shows set in the modern world investigating the paranormal or super-science?  

Supernatural does the paranormal.  Stargate SG-1 is older, but has some elements in common.  Magicians is something a friend of mine raves about, but I never got into.  Pushing Daisies and iZombie both have supernatural components yet bring your love for episodic murder mystery into play.  And I can't talk about a show centered around the supernatural without suggesting Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls are modern set and have supernatural aspects, but they aren't about good vs evil, so much as character dramedies.  I think Resident Alien might be interesting to you, it's airing on syfy now.

I enjoy Father Brown

• Elaine

"Miss Scarlet and the Duke", "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries", "Midsomer Murders"  are quite interesting. 

If you like quirky then it's "Farscape" or "Red Dwarf" or "Dead Like Me"