Can you help me find this song?

I literally can't remember a single word but the music video goes like this:

There's a pretty african-american girl with an afro dancing all over some abandon streets. She ends up in front of a comic shop where one of the workers sees her through the window. She appears to beckon him toward her and they start dancing together... when she gets splashed with water. The comic guy goes out to offer her a towel but she's long gone and when he turns back to the window he realizes that she could never see him and was dancing with her own reflection the whole time.

It's a fast pace song and I'm pretty sure the female dancer is the first dancer to show up in lovefool by two face... unfortunately that has not led me to the song I seek. Hopefully you guys can help me out!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.