Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Doing a delivery job?

I was planning to do a food delivery boy job for zomato, I am happy with it as it will fulfil my income needs, But I think about people,what they will think about it, because I belong to a good family, I dont want to do a office type of job, I am just worried about people will they laugh at me or willl make fun of me, please can anyone help me with this?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

People in their quest for money.

Often forgotten is: Insurance, and Vehicle useage.

Are you independent contractor supplying you own vehicle, Maintenance, Gas, and INSURANCE as a business?  Your "normal" auto insurance will not cover your use, of your vehicle. You need a commercial policy for extra liability.

If you are in an accident, you may find yourself liable, with no coverage.

You did not mention your age. For commercial liability you should be 21 yo minimum.

Some such jobs also require Bonding insurance, again 21 yo minimum.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.