Doing a delivery job?

I was planning to do a food delivery boy job for zomato, I am happy with it as it will fulfil my income needs, But I think about people,what they will think about it, because I belong to a good family, I dont want to do a office type of job, I am just worried about people will they laugh at me or willl make fun of me, please can anyone help me with this?

People in their quest for money.

Often forgotten is: Insurance, and Vehicle useage.

Are you independent contractor supplying you own vehicle, Maintenance, Gas, and INSURANCE as a business?  Your "normal" auto insurance will not cover your use, of your vehicle. You need a commercial policy for extra liability.

If you are in an accident, you may find yourself liable, with no coverage.

You did not mention your age. For commercial liability you should be 21 yo minimum.

Some such jobs also require Bonding insurance, again 21 yo minimum.