Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

my dad does not care about what i want only what he wants?

what should I do everytime i talk to him its the same **** different day. wheres your girlfriend, start thinking of new jobs you'll want in the future (as if i dont want that) (as if i dont want a girlfriend). I try to make him happy and proud but there's always something else. I never compare to my younger more successful brother. They are adamant there is no favouritism and they treat us as equal but i see it and i feel it

i work a good job which I am lucky for, I am 22, male, take care of myself, work out, keep routine, discipline, pay rent everything. still never satisfied with anything i do always a problem

Learn to say to Dad:  "Mind your own business, Dad.  I'm happy and I'm doing fine so why aren't you?"