Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

my dad does not care about what i want only what he wants?

what should I do everytime i talk to him its the same **** different day. wheres your girlfriend, start thinking of new jobs you'll want in the future (as if i dont want that) (as if i dont want a girlfriend). I try to make him happy and proud but there's always something else. I never compare to my younger more successful brother. They are adamant there is no favouritism and they treat us as equal but i see it and i feel it

Update:

i work a good job which I am lucky for, I am 22, male, take care of myself, work out, keep routine, discipline, pay rent everything. still never satisfied with anything i do always a problem

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Learn to say to Dad:  "Mind your own business, Dad.  I'm happy and I'm doing fine so why aren't you?"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.