Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it normal to not have a foreskin?

Today we learned about the penis at school and how to clean under your foreskin. I live in Norway and don’t have a foreskin. I don’t know why but I don’t. Is this normal?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You have been circumcised, Therefore your foreskin was cut off when you’re a baby, for many this is normal practice. I am uncircumcised  and therefore have a foreskin but there is no shame in being circumcised. It was the preferred choice for your parents beliefs when you were born...just be proud of what you have, there is no sense worrying about it 😊

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes. It looks much better. Not like a sausage with skin hanging over

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

In the United States today, about 60 percent of baby boys are circumcised, which means about 40 percent have intact foreskins. However, in most African, Asian, European, and South American countries, it's much more common to be uncircumcised.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it's not normal. "Circumcision" is what's happened to you. Genital mutilation. Your parents circumcised you at birth without consent. Disgusting

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  Its "normal" because someone taught taught parents that it is a "normal" practice. Being born rich or poor and being born into in a good or bad city is "normal"  because that is all some people ever experience immediately after birth. What some people grew up with is "normal" to them even if it is not "normal" at all. Because that is what they experienced growing up during childhood.  Everyone must decide and define what normal is. Also decide what can be changed if something is not normal. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No Over 87% of the worlds males are NOT BUTCHERED

today in Denmark you must be 18 to decide so Obviously Not Normal to abuse children

• Zirp
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If you are a muslim or jewish male, it's pretty common to be circumcised.

It's typically done to babies 8 days old

• jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

you are circumcised, probably your dad as well.

• 2 months ago

Apparently you were circumcised... ask your parents about it.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You've been circumsised

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.