Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

What VPN do you recommend?

Express VPN

Free ones are free because you give them your data.

Express implements it in a way that prevents them or Police from ever knowing what you did.

A few months ago, I did some research on this.  I came to the conclusion that Express VPN is the best one.  It gets the most things right.

It also is the most expensive one.

So then I started looking for less expensive VPNs that still get a lot of things right.  I went with Surfshark.  It was like a third of the price at the time.  So I bought 3 years in advance for the price of 1 year of Express VPN.

If you are seriously worried about the NSA or law enforcement tapping you, go with Express VPN.  But for ordinary VPN use like securing your communications over public wifi or watching Netflix out of the UK to get programming you can't get here, Surfshark does great.

Express VPN is a good one