Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

What VPN do you recommend?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Express VPN

Free ones are free because you give them your data.

Express implements it in a way that prevents them or Police from ever knowing what you did.

• 2 months ago

A few months ago, I did some research on this.  I came to the conclusion that Express VPN is the best one.  It gets the most things right.

It also is the most expensive one.

So then I started looking for less expensive VPNs that still get a lot of things right.  I went with Surfshark.  It was like a third of the price at the time.  So I bought 3 years in advance for the price of 1 year of Express VPN.

If you are seriously worried about the NSA or law enforcement tapping you, go with Express VPN.  But for ordinary VPN use like securing your communications over public wifi or watching Netflix out of the UK to get programming you can't get here, Surfshark does great.

• 2 months ago

Express VPN is a good one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.