I need some help removing this bathroom faucet valve.?

Thank you guys I'm a novice at this stuff. I've been able remove the supply lines but before is started ******* with it any more I figured I'd ask. All this stuff around here costs more than my house. I cannot find any set screws and haven't been able to remove a cap or anything.  It seems to be a solid piece of metal... 

I figured it out. The top part that looks like a flower is threaded into the body. I had to unscrew it...

There is a nut underneath as well that secures the entire valve body to the countertop.  

It is more than likely held in place by way of a large screw underneath the cabinet. Look on the underside.