Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need some help removing this bathroom faucet valve.?

Thank you guys I'm a novice at this stuff. I've been able remove the supply lines but before is started ******* with it any more I figured I'd ask. All this stuff around here costs more than my house. I cannot find any set screws and haven't been able to remove a cap or anything.  It seems to be a solid piece of metal... 


I figured it out. The top part that looks like a flower is threaded into the body. I had to unscrew it...

There is a nut underneath as well that secures the entire valve body to the countertop.  

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    It is more than likely held in place by way of a large screw underneath the cabinet. Look on the underside. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.