Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Are the Foo Fighters ONE OF THE WORST ROCK BANDS EVER?

No, they're a good band! Dave Grohl is a very talented guy! 

If you want an example of one of the worst rock bands ever, Imagine Dragons is a good one.

• ?

You misspelled Nickelback. There's no letter foo or letter fighters in the name of Nickelback the real worst rock band ever.

I would never buy any of their albums or pay to see them perform, but I could say that about a lot of bands. If one of their songs were to come on as the shuffled playlist progressed at a party, I wouldn't demand that the host turn it off, and if I were getting a few drinks in down the local and it was announced that they were going to take the stage, it's not as though I'd leave. There are bands I dislike far more intensely. For some bizarre reason you yourself seem to be obsessed with them and completely fixated on your man Dave Grohl. That never happens to me when I dislike something or someone. At this point you should either seek professional help from a psychologist or shut yer gob about it. If you do go into therapy, try to find out why you're such a spineless fairy that you need to post everything anonymously. 

i like some of their songs not all of em