Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Are the Foo Fighters ONE OF THE WORST ROCK BANDS EVER?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, they're a good band! Dave Grohl is a very talented guy! 

If you want an example of one of the worst rock bands ever, Imagine Dragons is a good one.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You misspelled Nickelback. There's no letter foo or letter fighters in the name of Nickelback the real worst rock band ever.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would never buy any of their albums or pay to see them perform, but I could say that about a lot of bands. If one of their songs were to come on as the shuffled playlist progressed at a party, I wouldn't demand that the host turn it off, and if I were getting a few drinks in down the local and it was announced that they were going to take the stage, it's not as though I'd leave. There are bands I dislike far more intensely. For some bizarre reason you yourself seem to be obsessed with them and completely fixated on your man Dave Grohl. That never happens to me when I dislike something or someone. At this point you should either seek professional help from a psychologist or shut yer gob about it. If you do go into therapy, try to find out why you're such a spineless fairy that you need to post everything anonymously. 

• 2 months ago

i like some of their songs not all of em

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.