Skyscraper rock cover?

A few years ago, I was at work listening to christian rock on spotify, a band came on that sounded kind of like Five Finger Death Punch. I really liked the song, but never thought to look at the same to look them up later. Jump a year and a half later, I search the lyrics, and it turns out it was Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. Just today I thought about it again. And now I really want to know what band it was. Because I loved that version so much more than the original.

Didn't think to check Spotify. So I now have my answer. It was Seventh Day Slumber.

So if anyone has the same question, here it is.

Source(s): Spotify