Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Have you ever sacrificed your own dreams to bring happiness into the lives of your loved ones? ?

Kindly keep Respect in answer!

I did lot of times as I feel it's good practice to be at peace with love and happiness. 

• L

I don't know if getting married and having children is considered a sacrifice.....

After high school, I did begin working but really didn't focus on my future.  I just know I met a young man, married him and we began our family...........I just wouldn't have it any other way.  I love my children and my grand children.............and I don't consider them a sacrifice at all...........

No I have not..

no, i havent done that yet

I have. It's never turned out the way I had hoped it would. 

Yes. I sacrificed a career in order to provide end of life care for different relatives. Now I am disabled and without anyone to provide me with end of life care when the time comes.

Everyday of my life 

Isn't that what loved ones are for?

Not that directly, not for a payoff so obvious.  I have made decisions that had great effects on the course of my life, based on the likelihood of improvement for others including my own son.  Not certain to me that it was a "sacrifice", but there was a price that was paid with no guarantee of future benefit to anyone (just improved chances of positive outcome).

This is something in which you have never done so why ask?