Did you ever like Aphex Twin?

What is Queen Linda?

Soz Que Linda?

I like his old stuff. Donkey rhubarb, Come to daddy and Windowlicker. Windowlicker has a brilliant video!

• ?

Listen to? Yes. Like? Um... Maybe yes... It's very challenging and really pushes the borders between what is music and what is noise.  I enjoy experimental music but sometimes Aphex Twin is just a little too out there. Having said that there's several albums and EP's I play in my studio when I'm being creative. Creative music helps inspire creativity. His early ambient stuff is outstanding and some of his newer stuff is amazing and challenging as always.

Yeah they sound good not as good as Que Linda