Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

I made another FB account. But whenever I try to like a page on my new Fb it doesn't work and I'm not able to. How can I solve this problem?

make sure you had put the same email address and information who you are so that facebook can understand clear that you trying to make another account but its same informations about you who you are? then they will understand that you are not someone else who are trying to make fake account and tryin to steal some body else account and information name and last name and email address. if you on your setting and go where has all your infor like your email address and user name ect on that first account see that same information that you had added to the second new fb account. make sure you are using 2 different passwords for both of your fb profiles. 

Firstly, Facebook detected abuse in the liking feature and temporarily blocked you from using it. You'll have to wait for the punishment to time itself out.

Second, creating a second Facebook account wasn't a very smart idea. You can get caught and risk getting it disabled, as this action goes against the Community Standards.

• Daniel

Facebook may have Blocked you from Liking Pages Until they Unblock you from it you may not be able to Like It 

Get a time machine and go back before you made an extra account.

More than one account, ever, is the ultimate sin according to Facebook - and you will be banned for life once it is detected. All accounts will be blocked.

Delete it yourself and hope for the best...

talk to facebook about it