Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Do you think Carson Wentz will win Comeback Player of the Year with the Colts?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No i believe he can be an ok NFL QB but not great.The fact that he is injury prone means that getting through the year will be a goal.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He will definetly destroy the AFC

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No..I’m thinking Joe Burrow,

or Dak Prescott.

• 2 months ago

Yes i hope he has a great year and that back stabbing loser Hurts has 30 interceptions 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think Frank Reich is already ten times the coach Doug Pederson ever was...but I think Carson is not the same person he was when Reich last coached him.  Wentz is a locker room problem, is injury prone, and is addicted to hero ball with bad mechanics.  IMHO, Indy overpaid.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Eagles were a total mess last year and Wentz suffered for it.  Injuries, of course, and Doug Pederson's play-calling was often questionable.  So I think, all things considered, that Carson Wentz was the big winner in the trade.  He needed a change of scenery.  I do think he will have a substantially better season.  Whether that translates to an award remains to be seen, but I'd like to see him win some playoff games.

• 2 months ago

Concentrate and ask again.  (In about nine months)

• 2 months ago

If he wants his comeback he'll have to scrape it off Jim Irsay's teeth 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, he's clearly the favorite to win it. He finally has great WRs, RB and OL with the Colts, all 3 groups sucked at Philly.

• 2 months ago

No, I don't.  But I've been wrong before.  Come find me in a year if he wins, I'll apologize.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.