Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Do you think Carson Wentz will win Comeback Player of the Year with the Colts?

No i believe he can be an ok NFL QB but not great.The fact that he is injury prone means that getting through the year will be a goal.

• ?

He will definetly destroy the AFC

• Pronk

No..I’m thinking Joe Burrow,

or Dak Prescott.

Yes i hope he has a great year and that back stabbing loser Hurts has 30 interceptions 

I think Frank Reich is already ten times the coach Doug Pederson ever was...but I think Carson is not the same person he was when Reich last coached him.  Wentz is a locker room problem, is injury prone, and is addicted to hero ball with bad mechanics.  IMHO, Indy overpaid.

• ?

The Eagles were a total mess last year and Wentz suffered for it.  Injuries, of course, and Doug Pederson's play-calling was often questionable.  So I think, all things considered, that Carson Wentz was the big winner in the trade.  He needed a change of scenery.  I do think he will have a substantially better season.  Whether that translates to an award remains to be seen, but I'd like to see him win some playoff games.

Concentrate and ask again.  (In about nine months)

If he wants his comeback he'll have to scrape it off Jim Irsay's teeth 

Yes, he's clearly the favorite to win it. He finally has great WRs, RB and OL with the Colts, all 3 groups sucked at Philly.

No, I don't.  But I've been wrong before.  Come find me in a year if he wins, I'll apologize.