Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 2 months ago

I have a question?

I'm a crafter i love making things, I wanna to make a website to see my stuff on but scared that I might get in trouble. Can someone help me please.

the websites is not a trouble. learn the code , HTML , Script , write a websites. i have done.

Why?  This is not a chat room - so you got to explain Everything about your question and the way you think.  We can only analyze what you say and tear it apart or add to it as "WE GUESS"

Not going to try when all you are going to say is: My tummy hurts Why?  You have not told us your age, sex, and what you did prior to it hurting.  We read and can analyze.  This is not a phone call or Twitter. 

So your question is not worthy of the effort to respond to.

Answer: Yes, you have a question.

On your elaboration: why are you afraid of getting in trouble for making public what you make?

If your fear is rational (i.e. what you've made is illegal, against your religious or social tenets, etc.) then the choice is yours.  If what you "make" is illegal, I'll be glad to report you to the authorities.  Just me know.  Otherwise, it's a personal choice.  If you want to affect a change in a culture or remove yourself from said culture, that's up to you.

If your fear is irrational... maybe talk to a psychologist about it.

If the things you create are legal and follow the laws there should be no issue creating a website to see the creations you make digitally. Why are you worried about getting in trouble?

If your stuff is not illegal then you may not get into any trouble.

• ?

what kind of "stuff"? as long as it's nothing illegal, i don't see what the problem would be.

why do you think you might get in trouble?

Not sure why you feel you would get in trouble.  Find a free website place, like Wix or Weebly (no need to upgrade to a paid service just yet) These places have templates that will set up your site quickly and easily.  

Note: Take clear well lighted photos and be sure to add a water mark.  Like the photo below.  Note how the water mark is placed over the item so that it is hard to edit out.  If you need help, please give me a shout. I've created blogs and retail sites both from Weebly and from scratch. 

marvinator20032yahoo.com

• ?

You can create a website free through WiX    https://www.wix.com/

• Petter

Why would you get in trouble?