Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

did Joe Biden even make one completely coherent statement in his last "town hall meeting" with Anderson Cooper on Cnn? ?

is that not disturbing that the guy is obviously senile?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think when Joe Biden said about waking up in the White House: “I get up in the morning, look at Jill, and say ‘where the hell are we?’”  He was being totally honest and, more or less coherent.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF STOPPING THE DEMOCRATS FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT TOO LATE

• 2 months ago

You must have been asleep for the last 4 years, when Trump was giving completely incoherent speeches, and never finishing a single sentence, and just  bouncing from one disconnected topic to the next.........talking complete rubbish the entire time. 

Hell, Sarah Cooper made a CAREER out of showing and proving just how STUPID Trumps own words were, coming out of any other person......who you would have locked up for insanity. 

Biden is doing just fine, and more presidential than Drumpf could have ever dreamed of being. 

• Git
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If Biden is anywhere remotely senile, then Trump is a complete idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

you could be right and wonder if he is headed for a nervous breakdown from all the pressures because he is not that smart about fiances

• Dora
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No but it was entertaining to watch Anderson Cooper try to make it seem like Biden was making some sort of sense.  Blind leading the blind!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't have a problem understanding Biden. I suspect your inability to understand him begins before he says anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump spent the last 3 months of his presidency on Fantasy Island.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

He doesn't have a Russian accent, that's probaby why you didn't understand.

• 2 months ago

Millions of people understood Biden clearly and concisely.

You didn't.

It seems you might be the one with senile problems.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.