Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

What is the most OVERRATED AND OVERPLAYED Rock Song Of All Time?

Anything by Queen... ugh...

Now we know that people can be in a trance when supporting both a band and a certain politician no longer holding office.

The things people like in this world continue to confuse me.

"Sweet Home Alabama". I'm at the point right now where if I never had to hear that song again, I would be okay with that!

• ?

Bohemium Rhapsody is a bit tedious but it's not too bad

Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" 

• Shiloh

...  Anything KISS  ... 

• John

I don't hear the Nirvana much but we listen to jazz all day. (www.kcsm.org). The others, yes. Used to be Free Bird but thankfully that has passed.

My vote goes for Sweet Home Alabama though. Down On the Corner (Willy and the Poor Boys) isn't overrated but it's certainly overplayed.

Back in Black - AC/DC, Brian Johnson, worst lead singer ever.

shake your booty kc and the sunshine band

boogie shoes kc and the sunshine band

Bee Gees -Staying Alive

• mars

Stairway To Heaven?