Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Are the Foo Fighters the GAYEST BAND EVER?

• Racer

No, that would be the Village People

Why are they gay?

Regrettably, no

Source(s): home of. Seclshual

...only if comparable to Metallica.

They're actually a band that most "manly" dudes accept, unlike Coldplay... which I'm a fan of.

Way to rile a crowd dude! 

Ya did it. 

Personally... U2 to me has a compilation of songs that seem like some 8-bit A.I. came up with... for they all sound the same and aren't technical at all. 

And you know this because ... ?

i like some of their songs not all of them i also like some of nicklebacks songs

I like some of their stuff.

Asks a silly question accusing a rock band of being "gay." Doesn't have the stones to post said question using his own screen name. 

Being a yellow-bellied, lily-livered, spineless anonymous cur with no bollocks is pretty "gay."

How many gold records do you have? Where are your adoring fans? When was the last time you sold out a stadium? 

And Dave Grohl would put you through a fecking wall if you were somehow capable of finding the courage to say this to his face. 

Have a great day big manly anonymous tough guy.

I'm disappointed Dave Grohl started bashing Trump.

But he probably had gay sex in nirvana with kurt conain and khrist noveselak.

The band is definatly overrated. I only like a few of their songs.

When I'm in the mood for happier sounding music, I think the Foo Fighters are a good choice.

I'm typically a dark sider when it comes to music, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYwNeBD4Uk