Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why does my girlfriend force me to wash my penis before having sex?

My GF is the best person I know. She is absolutely stunning and her personality is amazing. The only problem is that when we are about to do the deed she forced me to go to the bathroom and wash under my foreskin. That kind of ruins the mood. When I have tried to convince her to stop this policy she doesn’t bend a bit. She just tells me it’s dirty under that flap of skin and if I don’t want to wash under it before sex I will have to get circumcised.

Because you stink and won't wash without prompting. She also is taking as much responsibility as she can to keep whatever you wallowed in from being deposited inside her.

• ?

She doesn't want your nasty smegma.

• L

GO GIRL FRIEND!  A man's penis is dirty because they don't wipe, with toilet paper, like women do.  When you two plan to get together - you need to go into the bathroom and wash your penis before even thinking about having sex.

Good for her. She is an intelligent woman who cares about her personal health. 

Did your parents not tell you the importance of good hygiene? 

I am Really surprised you have a Girlfriend Blow up dolls Dont care whether you are clean

Because she Knows it is Not Clean and 7 people with thumbs down also have dirty a penis

According to the Mayo Clinic it takes 10 to 14 days for an Unwashed Penis to grow smegma

Note i wash Mine at lest 3 times a day Like washing hands

and when i am out i use Baby wipes Over 80 Never Had a STD

7 people who don't have a clean Penis

• ?

because she likes it clean , no germs you know .

A clean penis is a happy penis.

She's not forcing you to do anything.

She's offering you a choice... wash your junk and get frisky OR don't and don't.

• ?

Look up the word "smegma". Unfortunately, a dictionary can't give you an idea of the smell. Why don't you wash before you start making out? Even better if she washes it.