Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Kim Kardashian is famous and net worth of $900 million because?

....?

• Sally

She made a ******** tape and it got leaked.  Then she got a lot of plastic surgery to make herself look and feel like a sex goddess.  She and her entire family are the best examples of getting famous for NO TALENT.

• Herve

She's hot trash.

Famous for being a famous idiot. 

• elhigh

She is famous for being famous.  That's it.

That is literally it.  Nothing else.  She is not especially talented, doesn't have great wisdom to impart, has made no discoveries.  She's famous because she had the right parents at the right time, got hitched to the right guy, made the right sex tape and allowed the right photographs to get published.  She then let cameras follow her and her family around in a "reality" show that is so far from reality the word sticks in your mouth when you say it.  She got lucky.

That's it.

And then she leveraged that - and the family have all leveraged each other - into a big craze that even now escapes my understanding.

I don’t know, maybe she made $1 million dollars for every inch her A$$ is wide

Image over substance. She ushered in this era. That's how we got Trump. He used the fake reality show format as a platform to launch his presidential bid. They are both fake but people believe her body is real and he's a successful businessman.

because of her Daddy/Mommy Kate/Bruce Jenner 

She hooks up with famous, rich black men 

....,she likes to show her a ss sets to the perverts of the world of which there many. 

I have no clue. I've never seen anything she has produced or accomplished so it is a huge mystery to me.