Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Kim Kardashian is famous and net worth of $900 million because?

....?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

She made a ******** tape and it got leaked.  Then she got a lot of plastic surgery to make herself look and feel like a sex goddess.  She and her entire family are the best examples of getting famous for NO TALENT.

• Herve
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

She's hot trash.

• 2 weeks ago

Famous for being a famous idiot. 

• elhigh
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

She is famous for being famous.  That's it.

That is literally it.  Nothing else.  She is not especially talented, doesn't have great wisdom to impart, has made no discoveries.  She's famous because she had the right parents at the right time, got hitched to the right guy, made the right sex tape and allowed the right photographs to get published.  She then let cameras follow her and her family around in a "reality" show that is so far from reality the word sticks in your mouth when you say it.  She got lucky.

That's it.

And then she leveraged that - and the family have all leveraged each other - into a big craze that even now escapes my understanding.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don’t know, maybe she made $1 million dollars for every inch her A$$ is wide

• 2 weeks ago

Image over substance. She ushered in this era. That's how we got Trump. He used the fake reality show format as a platform to launch his presidential bid. They are both fake but people believe her body is real and he's a successful businessman.

• 2 weeks ago

because of her Daddy/Mommy Kate/Bruce Jenner 

• 2 weeks ago

She hooks up with famous, rich black men 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

....,she likes to show her a ss sets to the perverts of the world of which there many. 

• 2 weeks ago

I have no clue. I've never seen anything she has produced or accomplished so it is a huge mystery to me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.