Have you ever lived in a beautiful city?

83 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Not really. I lived in Philadelphia 

• 2 weeks ago

Yes. I live in one now. But the current city government is doing everything they can to try to destroy it. Bunch of damn commies from Kalifornia. 

• 2 weeks ago

I lived 16 years in Adelaide, capital city of South Australia, Australia. Not up there with most USA or European cities, but it was, in itself, a lovely, low-crime, close knit city. Brilliant weather, too - perfect for terminating colds and asthmas. Friendly locals who look out for you and each other. Some of the best beaches in the Southern Hemisphere. 

Also the only Australian city built by English free settlers, not convicts, hence why the vibe there is so safe and wholesome, even at night. Photo attached: This is the Glenelg beach in South Australia. Who could say No to this beautiful beach?

Attachment image
  • 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately no. Only visited beautiful cities like Kanazawa in Japan.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes indeed, I use to live in Venice once upon a time in my dreams ! ^_^

lol

• John
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Many. San Francisco right now. Honolulu, also near Santa Barbara as a kid.

• 2 weeks ago

I grew up in Layton, Utah.  It started out as a small town but has since become a fairly large city.  It is located between Ogden and Salt Lake City, and sits right against the Wasatch mountains.  Main street had a nice mom and pop feel to it.  The large park which was built across the street from the high school is very beautiful, and the neighborhood I lived in was very nice.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Only went to Hawaii for a honeymoon. Couldn't stay and had to return to a trashy city. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I am more of rural person but decent urban doesn't bother me, the answer is yes but had spent more time in ugly metropolitans and there where I was raised unfortunately

• 2 weeks ago

yes...........................

• 2 weeks ago

my city is clean and nice 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.