Question for all young and unmarried men. Do you know how to cook? If so how well and what? How did you learn to cook? ?

My first husband learned to cook working in Nursing Homes, then the military.  He learned to mud drywall because he had frosted so many cakes.  My second husband learned to cook from his stepfather then the military.  Ironically both men can cook and bake better than I can....but when we got married they didn't cook,,,bummer.  I learned to cook in the military

I cook all the time. I'm allergic to a ton of foods, so its out of necessity rather than interest. I just figured out how to make my own bread, so thats got me pumped. My older sister is the one who really taught me what I'm supposed to be doing.

• ?

I try, but everytime I make something it comes out terrible lol