Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Question for all young and unmarried men. Do you know how to cook? If so how well and what? How did you learn to cook? ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My first husband learned to cook working in Nursing Homes, then the military.  He learned to mud drywall because he had frosted so many cakes.  My second husband learned to cook from his stepfather then the military.  Ironically both men can cook and bake better than I can....but when we got married they didn't cook,,,bummer.  I learned to cook in the military

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I cook all the time. I'm allergic to a ton of foods, so its out of necessity rather than interest. I just figured out how to make my own bread, so thats got me pumped. My older sister is the one who really taught me what I'm supposed to be doing.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I try, but everytime I make something it comes out terrible lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.