? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Which do you prefer: Windows or Mac?

Linux.         

Personally, I prefer macOS for a number of reasons.

It’s more stable. It simply doesn’t crash anywhere close to a Windows PC. In fact, in 2.5 years of having my MacBook, I have not once had a full system crash. I’ve had the odd app that needed a “Forced Quit” but that too has been rare. I have switched to using macOS at home and Windows 10 for work. It really is night and day.

The GUI is cleaner. The last time Microsoft had a good interface was Windows 7 and even then, macOS beats it in both design and functionality. I don’t know how I would describe the current Windows Start Menu but it leaves a lot to be desired.

• ?

Prefer them to what?

Mac Linux and Windows best to go and try the full range although there are more incredible systems than the heavily used three , like sun solaris ..

• ?

Neither, thanks.  Linux Mint Cinnamon for me.  It is much easier, more intuitive, and much less money!  :D  ~Cindy!  :)

I prefer windows its easy for beginners.

• keerok

I like the way that Macs are built so well you don't need a brain to use and maintain them. I love to tinker though so windows is better for me but preference-wise, I'm with Linux.

Both Windows 10 and Mac OSX are good operating systems! It's more of a preferential thing!

I using Windows and prefer Windows 

• ?

I use both,but when it's crunch time I think I get more done with Windows.